Are You Actually Generating a Real Passive Income?
This Is Your Opportunity To Set it Once, kick back and relax while the money comes in from adverts, digital product sales and sponsors!
- Enjoy more freedom and potentially higher earnings
- Work from anywhere in the world, set your own pace, choose your own salary
- Earn cash while you sleep or while you travel the world
No matter what you end up doing, working online is a fantastic opportunity and a great way to enjoy more freedom and potentially higher earnings.
If you work online, that means you can work from anywhere in the world, that you can set your own pace to work at and that you can choose your own salary.
But while working online is always great, there are a lot of different forms that this can take and not all of them are made equal.
In other words, some online businesses are more profitable and more enjoyable than others and if you’re working to provide a service such as web design, copywriting or coding, then essentially you won’t be doing anything all that different from working for an employer.
Clients mean deadlines and they’re essentially very similar to bosses!
And then there are those hustles that
you can get into online.
Things like selling eBooks or working as an affiliate to promote someone else’s ebook. These are passive income business models that will earn you cash while you sleep or while you travel the world.
They’re low input and high yield – in many ways they represent the very best of both worlds and they’re an ideal choice for those looking to earn money quickly.
But let’s face it, these business models don’t have all that much ambition attached. Selling an ebook is not exactly changing the world, especially if it’s not even an ebook that you made yourself! What’s more, is that selling ebooks isn’t going to get you all that rich.
There’s definitely a cut off point at which these ‘get rich quick’ schemes stop being profitable. There’s a ceiling that limits how much you can earn and it’s also not particularly exciting or rewarding.
To be honest, a lot of people who make money online using these sorts of methods aren’t all that likely to actually believe in the products they sell. Essentially this feels like scamming people in order to make money, which isn’t a great feeling.
This is why I firmly believe that becoming a top blogger is THE best way to earn a lot of money online.
Firstly, being a top blogger means generating a passive income. You’ll have a website that will earn money for you but you won’t need to put in a lot of daily work in order for that to happen.
That’s means, you’ll be able to do things like...
- Do your work up front, and kick back and relax while the money comes in from adverts, digital product sales and sponsors.
- Write the occasional blog post and do some promotion – it’s just that it is up to you how and when you do this.
- You won’t dread doing it because you’ll be writing about a topic that you really enjoy and you’ll be doing things that you’re really proud of.
- Be a celebrity: people will read what you write and they’ll leave comments and respond.
- Feel amazed when you write a post that you’re really proud of and that you poured your heart into and then you get emails from people who read it and found it fascinating.
- Feel even better when you stumble onto a forum where people are discussing your ideas or recommending your posts!
- Become an authority in the niche you love and get to spend all your time reading and writing about it!
- Get huge potential earnings for a top blogger. Really the only limit is your ambition.
And the list goes on and on…
Becoming a Top Blogger is a highly rewarding way to work and make money online.
To make it easy to learn about the best methods for becoming a Top Blogger, I’ve put together a step-by-step guide that will show you exactly how it’s done...
The Journey to Top Blogger
How to Become a Top Influencer With a Powerful, Influential Blog
Here’s Just A Quick Preview Of What You’ll Discover In This Video Series...
- The process of choosing a niche and coming up with a brand.
- How to Hone in on a Smaller Niche
- The other thing you need to think about when you start coming up with the idea for your blog
- Creating Your Brand
- Creating Your Logo
- How you go about creating your top blog
- Creating Your Theme
- Top Plugins for Bloggers
- The differentiating factors that will help you to become a top blogger rather than just… a blogger
- Creating Content
- What you should be writing
- How will you fill your blog with interesting new posts and make sure that people want to keep reading?
- Becoming a successful vlogger
- Promoting Your Blog and Videos
- Sharing Your Posts
- Influencer Marketing and Guest Posting
- Blueprint to Turn Blogging Into a Highly Profitable Full-Time Job
- Plus, a whole lot more...
This is the easiest way to actually earn a lot of money online…
Who Needs This Step-By-Step?
If you answer YES to any of the below, you need this…
- You have noticed some online businesses are more profitable and more enjoyable than others, and you’re struggling to decide which one to get into.
- You’re struggling on selling eBooks or working as an affiliate to promote someone else’s eBook.
- You’re striving to get away from bosses, or even from Clients with deadlines, which is very similar to bosses!
- You want to stay away from business models with a ceiling that limits how much you can earn and it’s also not particularly exciting or rewarding..
- Or, You’re trying to avoid feeling like scamming people in order to make money, which isn’t a great feeling....
Let's Get To Those Videos...
Video 1 - Introduction - What is it Like to be a Top Blogger
Video 2 - Strategy Choosing a Niche
Video 3 - Creating Your Brand
Video 4 - Building a Top Blog
Video 5 - Creating a Personal Brand
Video 6 - Creating Content
Video 7 - YouTube
Video 8 - Promoting Your Blog and Videos
Video 9 - Profiting
Video 10 - Conclusion - Your Blueprint to Turn Blogging Into a Highly Profitable Full-Time Job